Looking to take your career to a whole new level? Then don’t miss this opportunity!!!!
Removify is on the hunt for a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer who loves developing game changing, custom tools & software. We will provide you the best equipment and we know you’ll love developing the tools we are currently and plan on producing in the future. Definitely not boring! We’re looking for someone who is self-driven and loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. Our digital group prides itself on being a leader in reputation management, digital marketing & app development, not only in Australia but also throughout Asia. We’ve won numerous awards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
Position and Responsibilities:
- To drive our rapid growth and expansion, we are seeking a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to work on some exciting, high visibility projects with our Solutions Architect.
- You’ll be building/developing, unique, custom applications that we intend to roll out both internally and commercially on a global scale.
- You will be given the opportunity to experience new technologies and have a say in the path we take our backend architecture in the future.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Developing custom tools, scripts & utilities
- Designing systems and custom platforms that assist in the automation of business processes
- Building & utilising API integrations
- Building custom reports
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong PHP development skills
- Strong experience with PHP frameworks (eg Laravel)
- Database skills with strong MySQL/Shell experience
- At least basic to intermediate experience utilizing AWS services
- SSH/Shell experience
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Previously worked in an agile environment
Nice to have but not required:
- Integration experience with SaaS platforms
- Headless browser scripting
We want Australia’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office in the Richmond is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. We want you to stay with us long term and that means helping you grow.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!