Fresh from being ranked #2 on Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 list, Removify is primed for another big year of growth. We are expanding our unique online content removal services both in Australia and globally, which means incredible opportunities to join our award-winning Tech Team.
This role is all about your attitude and your aptitude, not your experience!
- a smart cookie, hungry to learn
- a passionate problem-solver
- a humble team player
- eager to work on things that make a real difference, not just get a cool company listed on your resume
What you will be working on:
- Learning new business tools and platforms including CRM (Salesforce), automations, data analytics, dashboards & more
- Supporting product development with robust testing of our custom tools and applications
- Assisting in the development of technical documentation for users of our technology
- Internal “Tech Support” for our other departments
- Technical – you’re probably a graduate of an IT course like Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or similar
- You may or may not be able to write code – either is fine. This role is more about your willingness and ability to learn and solve problems; you won’t be sitting and writing code all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose us?
You can choose what you want to be!
With Removify, you can learn and gain experience working with the technical team as well as frequently working with our other departments to solve problems. It’s an intimate team environment where everyone helps each other – you’re not going to be the newbie that nobody knows is there, you’ll be straight in helping to make things happen.
That’s the beauty of a young, growing company – you can really find or create your own path, because there’s always something new to work on.
Let’s do great work together!
Job Type: Full-time