If you’re keen to work on unique, exciting projects that make an immediate business impact, read on!
Removify is a Melbourne-born startup that experienced booming growth in year one, and is now stepping things up a notch with an aggressive growth plan that includes scaling internationally. We are the digital company that pioneered online reputation management & content removal in Australia, now also making waves globally. Our products and services are helping thousands of customers fight back against unfair attacks on their reputation online.
You’ll be joining an in-house development team building internal custom applications and high-visibility projects such as our web-based customer platform. It’s a fast-paced, “can-do” environment that constantly iterates to improve and enhance our entirely custom-built technology.
If the following sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you:
- you thrive in a problem-solving environment
- you’re a bit of a data nerd, genuinely excited by what you can do when you’ve got the right data! You are an advocate for a “Build – Measure – Learn” approach to feature development.
- you enjoy collaborating on solutions with a team, then take pride in your ability to manage your time & tasks to deliver your part of the solution
- you prefer projects where you can see the real business impact, not just coding cogs in a big corporate machine. Some experience in a startup or product development environment is preferred, but not essential.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Developing & enhancing custom applications & tools, primarily on the LAMP stack
- New features for customers of our reputation management platform
- Implementation of machine learning algorithms within our core application
- Building custom reports, automations and processes that analyse business data to help the entire team “work smarter”.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrated strong experience working with PHP up to version 7.2 (Legacy Code and Framework, eg Zend, Symfony or Laravel)
- Maintaining and implementing features to a PHP codebase (Legacy and Framework)
- High proficiency in SQL databases, including optimal performance considerations (indexing, optimization, views, stored procedure)
- Some familiarity with Python, Natural Language Processing, and machine learning algorithms is highly regarded but not essential.
- Linux Server Side experience (SSH and CLI knowledge)
- The ability to manage projects and code using GIT Repository
- Building & integrating to RESTful APIs
- Integration experience with SaaS platforms
- Some DevOps & AWS experience preferred
We want Australia’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. We want you to stay with us long term and that means helping you grow.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!